18 Oct 2012

DIY MACAROON CLUTCH


Hey guys , I feel as though it has been a long time since I last posted as a lot has happened these past few weeks. The most interesting is that we got a new puppy! He is a golden Labrador and we named him Simba as my little sister loves the lion king. He is both very adorable yet also rather annoying as he cries and makes a mess all the time (as I'm typing he is chewing the computer cable, just stopped him) but hopefully he will learn quickly. This weekend I am heading off to my 2nd hometown 'Barcelona' for my cousins wedding which should be fun. 
the macaroon bag/clutch I have in my hand was a sort of experiment, I really want a printed clutch so I decided to make one (this was my test run) and it turned out alright so I may do a tutorial in another post if anyone wants.
For more updates from my trip follow me on instagram: @mintmacaroons
(WEARING:top-DAHLIA,ribbon neck tie-DIY,belt-PRIMARK,skirt-OASAP,bag-DIY,socks-DIY,shoes-JEFFREY CAMPBELL)