28 Oct 2012

Selling rose tops!



BUY HERE : https://www.etsy.com/listing/113403599/rose-bustierstrapless-top
Hey guys!!, so the other day I was sketching a collection inspired by roses and I designed this rose bustier / strapless top ! I am really excited to tell you that I am going to be selling these at £38.99 ( inc. shipping, depending where you live). If you decide to purchase one you will have a completely original piece that no one else has as I will custom make each one and I am hoping to make more with different colours, sizes and designs so if you are interested in purchasing one drop a comment below with your email and I will send you an email with all the details! All you need is a paypal account, I NOW HAVE AN ETSY STORE YOU CAN PURCHASE HERE https://www.etsy.com/listing/113403599/rose-bustierstrapless-topIf you have any questions let me know! I have already had a few orders placed so I will work first come first serve when it comes to making and shipping them.

Also this is my new little friend newton , we got him last week as my other rabbit Einstein was getting lonely and he needed a friend, he is much happier and they are both spoilt a little too much :P